ARGUCOM Sivasagar Recruitment 2022 : Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for filling up the following positions of Teaching Associates (Contractual) initially for a period of six months and to make a panel as per the following details-
ARGUCOM Sivasagar Recruitment 2022
- Last date: 17.09.2022
- Total Post: 11
1. School of Public Policy and Law (Law)
- Vacancies: 03
A good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point. wherever the grading system is followed) at the master’s degree level i.e LL.M with specialization in Constitutional Law’ Law/ IPR Law from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
2. School of Entrepreneurship and Management (Management)
- Vacancies: 05
A good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point, wherever the grading system is followed) at the master’s degree level i.e. MBA with specialization in Marketing/HR. MBA/M.Com (Finance), Mass Communication (Advertising & PR).
3. School of Innovation and Technology (IT)
- Vacancies: 03
A good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point, wherever, the grading system is followed) at the master’s degree level e MCA/MSc.CS/ M.Tech in CS from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University
Preferences for all Posts
- Besides fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria, candidates having cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC or a similar test accredited by the UGC or Ph.D. Will be preferred.
- Candidates with relevant Teaching experience will be preferred
- For IT candidates with hands-on knowledge in emerging technologies such as loT, Image Processing. Web Development, Python, Al etc. will be preferred.
1) 26,000/- p.m for those with NET/SLET/Ph.D.
2) 21,000/-p.m for those without NET/SLET/Ph.D.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to send the following documents on or before 17/09/2022 to the address “The Registrar Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management, Basic Tini Ali, Gadadhar Nagar Joysagar, Sivasagar-785665”
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management (ARGUCOM) is the first cooperative management university in the country established under the Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management Act, 2010. ARGUCOM is under the recognition of UGC vide No. F.9-21/2011 (CPP-1/PU) dated Feb 27, 2012.
The University, set up at Sivasagar in Upper Assam, is a teaching, residential university with the mission of education for widening knowledge and learning, training for enhancing skill and managerial capacity, research for searching innovative spheres and to make efforts for all round development of cooperative movement and rural economy.
ARGUCOM is a specialized university and as such its efforts are also innovative and result oriented. We emphasize on grass root learning of students and not confined to bookish knowledge only.
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management, a residential University is functioning in a temporary campus. The University though functioning in a temporary campus, is adequately equipped with a conference hall, a library, a computer lab and classrooms.
The proposed site of the University is at Demow Pathar, Sologuri Mouza, Amguri Circle comprising of 250 bighas of land. The University have already take possession of the land. The infrastructure works at the site is expected to start shortly.
To evolve as one of the most sought-after Universities(by students, parents, rural sector, teachers, co-operative and government organizations and society at large) with a unique image for innovative capacity having core competency in designing up to date couse cirricula and teaching-learning pedagofies, committed to providing life-long learning and career opportunities to the students and moreover, to act as a catalyst for the overall socio-economic and rural development of Assam through the development of co-operative management.
- To develop infrastructure and environment for innovation, incubation and dissemination of new knowledge.
- To create a unique image of the institution through its large scale participation and contribution to students, co-operative and allied sectors, Government organizations and society at large.
- To develop core competency in designing up-to-date course cirriculum and teaching-learning pedagogy development centre.
- To collaborate with national and international companies, research institutes, universities for research, cirriculum and pedagogy development, student and faculty exchange program.
- To provide a sound platform to the students for learning and career development.
- To act as a catalyst for overall socio-economic and rural development of Assam through co-operative and PPPP (people public private partnership) models.
- To create a pool of knowledgeable and inspired faculty members and employees and ensure their professional and personal growth.
- To attract students and Ph.D scholars from other States of India and abroad.
The University stands on four pillars viz. education, research, training and promotion, shortly ERTP. The University will fulfil the needs of our youths, farmers, co-operators, officials i.e. regulators etc. in the cooperative sector. The University would endeavour to change the mindset of people to adhere to the principles of cooperatives to start enterprises for self -sufficiency.
Schools of ARGUCOM
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management has five Schools that functions.
- School of Entrepreneurship and Management
- School of Innovation and Technology
- School of Public Policy and Law
- School of Culture and Media
- School of Ecology and Sustenance
Q.ARGUCOM Full Form?
Ans: ASSAM RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF COOPERATIVE MANAGEMENT
Q.ARGUCOM Official Website?
Q.ARGUCOM Contact Number?
Basic Tinali, Joysagar Sivasagar, Assam-785665