DC Office Dhubri Recruitment 2022
Interested candidates who are citizens of India and fulfil the eligibility norms of educational qualification, age, work experience etc. as mentioned below, are hereby invited to attend a “Walk in Interview” for the post of City Project Manager-MIS on contractual basis in the City Level Technical Cell of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Housing for All (Urban), scheduled to be held on 25th July, 2022 as per time and venue given below. The appointments shall be made purely on contractual basis for a period of One Year only, however the contract may be renewed depending on the satisfactory amount performance.
|Date of Inteview: 23rd July, 2022||Time: From 11.00 AM onwards|
|Venue||Office Chamber of the Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri, DC Office Dhubri|
Post Name: City Project Manager-MIS
- Vacancies: 03
- Post Graduate/Graduate degree in Engineering (Civil)/Post Graduate/ Graduate degree in Computer Science. Computer Application information Technology/Post Graduate/Graduate degree in Social Science or Mass Communications others need not apply.
- At least 3 (three) years of experience in Mission Mode Program of equivalent of work experience.
- Experience in DBT mission will be added advantage.
- Experience in evaluating urban Infrastructure investments and helping City governments to use a range of options for financing projects.
- Expertise in preparation of DPR, financial tenability and viability analysis of projects.
- Ability to assist ULBS to set standards and procedures for ensuring quality and monitoring compliances.
- Excellent shorthand/Computer typewriting speed both Assamese & English.
- Prior experience in related field will be added advantage.
- Familiar with the rules and procedures of the Urban Local Government.
- Fluency in Local language is essential
1) Candidates must bring filled-up Standard Form of Application along with self-attested 2 sets of Photocopy of all certificates, marksheets, experience certificates etc. along with the original documents, Photographs for verification.
2) The engagement will be purely temporary on contractual basis and co-terminus with the end of the project and no provision of regularization.
3) Interested candidates are requested to report on 25.7.2022 at 10:30 AM at the venue mentioned above.
4) No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interveiw.
5) Roles and Responsibilities may be seen in the enclosed Annexure-A.
6) Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri reserves the right to cancel/postpone the interview without assigning any reason thereof
Assam starts with its south western boundary with the District Dhubri. The present Dhubri District is one of the three Civil Sub-divisions of erstwhile Goalpara district, established in 1876 during British regime. In 1879 the District head quarter was shifted from Goalpara to Dhubri.
The name Dhubri is derived from the tale of Chand Sadagar, where the main character of the story was Netai Dhubuni who used to wash her cloths on a big stone at the bank of the river Brahmaputra. This particular place had a name called ‘Netai Dhubunir Ghat’. Another story of origin of name Dhubri is there, according to Bodo-Kacharis, the word is of Bodo origin and derived from Dubri, a kind of grass.
In the year 1983 Goalpara district was divided into four separate districts and Dhubri is one of those. Covering an area of 2176 Sq. Kms. including forests, riverine, hills etc. The district has become the most densely populated district in India with a density of 896 persons per sq. Km. (As per 2011 census). In 2016, Dhubri was divided again to form South Salmara-Mankachar District.
Dhubri is an Administrative district in Indian state of Assam. Its head quarter DhubriIt is an old town on the bank of the Brahmaputra river, with historical significance. In 1883, the town was first constituted as a Municipal Board under the British regime. It is situated about 290 kilometres west from Dispur, the state capital of Assam.
The district has a very busy river port on the bank of the river Brahmaputra, which is used for international trade with the neighbouring Bangladesh. Dhubri is called the “Land of Rivers” as it is covered three sides by Brahmaputra and Gadadhar rivers.
Dhubri District is bounded both by inter-state and international border i.e. West Bengal and Bangladesh in the west, Goalpara and Bogaigoan district of Assam in the east, Kokrajhar district in the north, South Salmara-Mankachar district and state of Meghalaya in the south. The district is located on the globe between 89.42 and 90.12 degree east longitude and 26.22 to 25.28 degree north latitude and situated at 30 meters above the sea level on an average. General topography of Dhubri district is plain with patches of small hillocks like Tokorabandha, Dudhnath, Chandardinga, Boukuamari, Boropahar, Chakrasila, etc. All these are situated in the north eastern part of the district. Mighty river Brahmaputra is flowing through this district from east to west with its tributarieslike Champabati, Gourang,Gadadhar,Gangadhar, Tipkai, Sankosh, Silai, Jinjiram, etc.
Who is the DC of Dhubri?
Shri Anbamuthan MP, IAS
DC Office Dhubri Website ?
DC Office Dhubri Contact Number?