Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
- Last date: 22.07.2022
- Total Post: 2800
- Candidates must be qualified in 10+2 examination with Mathematics, Physics and at least one of these subjects: Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from an educational board recognized by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
2. Agniveer MR
- Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- Candidates age should not be less than 17 years 6 months and not more than 23 years. Candidates must born between 1st November 1999 to 30th April 2005 (both dates inclusive) are eligible for these posts. The one-time upper age limit has been increased from 21 years to 23 years for the recruitment year 2022-23.
|Year||Customized Package||In-Hand (70%)|
|1st Year||Rs 30,000/-||Rs 21,000/-|
|2nd Year||Rs 33,000/-||Rs 23,100/-|
|3rd Year||Rs 36,000/-||Rs 25,580/-|
|4th Year||Rs 40,000/-||Rs 28,000/-|
|Exit after 4 year||Rs 10.04 lakhs plus accrued interest|
|Life Insurance Cover||Rs 48 lakhs|
About Indian Navy
The Indian Navy is a well-balanced and cohesive three-dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under the surface of the oceans, efficiently safeguarding our national interests.The Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) exercises operational and administrative control of the Indian Navy from the Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Navy). He is assisted by the Vice Chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS) and three other Principal Staff Officers, namely the Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff (DCNS), the Chief of Personnel (COP) and the Chief of Material (COM).
The Navy has the following three Commands, each under the control of a Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief:-
- The Western Naval Command (Headquarters at Mumbai).
- The Eastern Naval Command (Headquarters at Visakhapatnam)
- The Southern Naval Command (Headquarters at Kochi)
The Western and the Eastern Naval Commands are ‘Operational Commands’, and exercise control over operations in the Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal respectively. The Southern Command is the Training Command.The cutting edge of the Indian Navy are its two Fleets, namely the Western Fleet, based at Mumbai and the Eastern Fleet, based at Visakhapatnam. Besides the Fleets, there is a Flotilla each, based at Mumbai, Visakhapatnam and Port Blair (A & N Islands), that provide Local Naval Defence in their respective regions. Naval ships are also based at other ports along the East and the West coasts of India and the island territories, thus ensuring continued naval presence in the areas of national interest. Further, there are various Naval Officer-in-Charges (NOICs), under each Command, responsible for the Local Naval Defence of ports under their respective jurisdictions.
The defence of the Andaman & Nicobar Islands is a joint responsibility of all the three services and is coordinated by the Headquarters, Andaman & Nicobar Command, located at PortBlair. This is the only Tri-ServicesCommand in the Indian Armed Forces and is headed by a Commander-in-Chief, as appointed in rotation from the three Services. The Local Naval Defence of the Lakshadweep group of islands is the responsibility of the Naval Officer-in-Charge, Lakshadweep.
Q.Indian Navy full form
Nautical Army of Volunteer Yeomen
Q.Who is the father of the navy?
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj
Q.Who is the mother of the Indian Navy?
Q.Who was the first chief of the Indian Navy?
Vice Admiral R D Katari
Q.Indian Navy Website?
Q.Indian Navy Contact Number?
04985-223700 9446505820,04985-224164 9446400188,04985-222786 9446507980,022-25075600 1800-220-560 (Toll Free)
Q.Indian Navy Address / Location?
Sion Trombay Road, Mankhurd, Mumbai-400088
Q.Indian Navy Headquarters?