IRCTC Limited Recruitment 2022: Eligible and qualified candidates are invited to appear for a walk-in-interview for the post of Hospitality Monitor on Contractual basis for a period of 2 years and extendable by 1(one) year based on requirement and satisfactory performance.
- Last Date: 29 & 30.08.2022
IRCTC Limited Recruitment 2022
3-year full time B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration from a Central/ State/Private Institutes of Hotel Management (CIHM/SIHM/PIHM), affiliated to National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHM&CT)/UGC/ AICTE/Govt. of India. Candidates who passed out in the academic years 2020-2021 & 2021-2022 are only eligible to apply.
Upper age limit should be 28 years, with relaxation for reserved communities as per extant rules to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/Ex-servicemen. Upper age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST applicants, by 3 years for OBC applicants and by 10 years for PwBD applicants. Ex-Servicemen – up to the extent of service rendered in Defence plus 3 years.
Rs. 30,000/-p.m. including statutory deductions. In addition, Daily Allowance @ Rs.350/- per day for duty onboard in train (s), Lodging Charges at outstation will be Rs.240/-, if night stay is involved. National holiday allowance (NHA)- Rs.384 per national holiday, if worked. Medical Insurance-Rs.800 per month (reimbursable on submission of valid documents). The nature of duty would require movement in trains up to 22 days per month
Candidates are advised to fill in the Application Form (attached with this advertisement) duly complete in all respects. The complete Application Form has to be submitted at the Venue of the Interview for verification along with original documents, one set of attested copies of required documents i.e. (caste, education, experience) and three recent passport size photographs.
Interview will be conducted based on the credentials of the candidates. Based on performance in the personal interview, the candidates will be selected and the offer of engagement shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and number of vacancies and will be subject to verification of antecedents.
IRCTC Supervisor Recruitment 2022 notification: Click Here
Scope of work
- Will be responsible for supervision/monitoring of food production, quality, services in nominated
mobile/static catering units of IRCTC.
- To ensure compliance with company policies and standard hospitality procedures/practices.
- To ensure proper men & material for nominated mobile/static catering units.
- To resolve customer/passenger care related issues and effective complaint management.
- To collect feedback, analysis and course correction.
- To ensure implementation of statutory compliance/regulations as applicable.
- To supervise & educate staff in efficient way for up keeping of equipment and devices.
- To co-ordinate with various departments, offices and business partners.
- Any other responsibility given by IRCTC from time to time.
- This engagement is purely contractual in nature and will not entitle any candidate to claim for regular/permanent employment in IRCTC.
- Contract may be terminated by giving one month’s notice by either side. If performance during contract period is not found satisfactory the contract may be terminated with 15 days’ notice.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Those working in Govt. / PSUs may apply through proper channel/ submit NOC at the time of
Interview or should submit proper relieving letter from present employer in the event of selection in IRCTC.
- IRCTC reserves the right to cancel/ amend the advertisement and/or the selection process there under.
- The number of vacancies to be filled may increase or decrease depending on the requirement of IRCTC at the time of engagement.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post they have
applied for. In case it is found at any stage of selection process or even after engagement that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/ material facts or does not fulfil the criteria, his / her candidature / services will be summarily terminated.
- The selected candidate(s) have to furnish security deposit in the form of Demand Draft for
- Medical insurance will be provided by the IRCTC to engaged candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the walk-in interview.
- In case of extension of interview, candidates will have to arrange for their own stay and food.
- Knowledge of computer (MS Office), and preparation of reports is desirable.
- Ability to solve problems and make rational decisions is required.
- Any corrigendum/clarifications on this advertisement, if necessary, shall be uploaded on
IRCTC website and no separate press coverage will be given in the newspaper.
- Candidate can appear at any one convenient place only. Attending at more than one place will be liable for disqualification
IRCTC Recruitment 2022 official website
IRCTC Limited Contact Number?
Is Irctc a government job?
The IRCTC was established on 27 September 1999, as a public sector undertaking completely owned by the Government of India through the Indian Railways
Is IRCTC govt or private?
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. (IRCTC) is a “Mini Ratna (Category-I)” Central Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways, Government of India.
About IRCTC Limited
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. (IRCTC) is a “Mini Ratna (Category-I)” Central Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways, Government of India. IRCTC was incorporated on 27th September, 1999 as an extended arm of the Indian Railways to upgrade, professionalize and manage the catering and hospitality services at stations, on trains and other locations and to promote domestic and international tourism through development of budget hotels, special tour packages, information & commercial publicity and global reservation systems. The authorized capital of the company is 250 crores and paid up capital is 160 crores. It’s registered and Corporate Office is situated at New Delhi.
The core activities of the Company are detailed below:
- Catering & Hospitality
- Internet Ticketing
- Travel &Tourism
- Packaged Drinking Water (Rail Neer)
At present, the Company operates through:
- Fourteen Rail Neer Plants at Nangloi-Delhi, Danapur-Bihar, Palur-Tamil Nadu, Ambernath-Maharashtra, Amethi (Uttar Pradesh), Parassala-, Tamil Nadu, Bilaspur (Chhatisgarh) Hapur (Uttar Pradedh), Sanand- Gujaratd, Mandideep-Madhya Pradesh, Jagiroad-Assam, Maneri-(Madhya Pradesh), Nagpur, (Maharashtra) and Sankrail-Kolkatta
- Eleven Base Kitchens at located at New Delhi, Howrah, Ahmedabad, Patna, Mumbai Central, Mumbai CST, Ballarshah, Nagpur, Balasore, Sealdah and Kharagpur Jn 5 Zonal Offices, namely, New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Secundrabad
- Five Zonal Offices at New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai & Secundrabad
- Ten Regional Offices at Lucknow, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Bhopal, Ahmadabad, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Ernakulam and Bangalore
- One Internet Ticketing Office at New Delhi
- One Tourism office at New Delhi.