NHAI Recruitment 2022 : National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, invites applications from candidates holding Degree in Law from a recognized University/National Law School/ Institute, for engagement of 30 Young Professional (Legal) on contract basis for deployment at NHAI Offices across the country. The selection shall be made on the basis of merit in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), 2022 (Post Graduate) Score. Such engagement shall be purely on contractual basis.
- Last Date: 09.09.2022
NHAI Recruitment 2022
|Young Professional (Legal)||30||Candidate should be below|
32 years of age as on closing
date of online applications
- Degree in Law from a recognized University/ National Law school/ Institute.
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), 2022 (Post Graduate) Score
- Experience in the field of law related to contractual matter/arbitration/ legislative matters/land acquisition will get preference
An initial consolidated remuneration of Rs.60,000/- per month, inclusive of all. The consolidated
remuneration will be increased @ 5% for each succeeding year subject to satisfactory performance
- The other terms & conditions of engagement will be in accordance to NHAI Policy
Guidelines for engagement of External Professionals and Young Professionals No.
188.8.131.52/2017 dated 21.06.2017 (Annexure-I), amended from time to time. The Policy
Guidelines are placed on NHAI website.
- The applicants claiming experience, should clearly mention possession of only relevant
experience as prescribed for the post and submit evidence in support of such
- The applicants are advised to fill the online application form carefully in accordance
with the eligibility criteria mentioned above. It may be noted that any subsequent
clarification/document regarding eligibility etc. after expiry of last date will not be
ELIGIBILITY FOR AVAILING RESERVATION:
A) A candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only in case the particular caste to which the candidate belongs is included in the list of reserved communities issued by the Central Government.
b) The OBC candidates applying for this post must submit OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate issued during the year 2022 – 2023.
c) Further the OBC certificate should also clearly indicate that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer as defined by the Government of India for applying to posts and services under the Central Government.
d) A candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) reservation only in case the candidate meets the criteria issued by the Central Government and is in possession of requisite Income & Asset Certificate based on income for Financial Year (FY) 2021-2022.
e) Candidate’s seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS/PwBD shall have to produce/submit a certificate in the prescribed proforma ONLY, meant for appointment to posts under the Government of India from the designated authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC-NCL. They must also ensure that the name of their caste/community and its spelling in their caste/community certificate should be exactly as mentioned in the lists notified by the central government from time to time (for OBC category list of castes recognized by the Govt. of India as OBC castes in the central list is available on the site www.ncbc.nic.in, for ST category the list caste for each state is available on the site
www.ncst.nic.in and for SC category the list of castes for each state is available on the site www.socialjustice.nic.in). A certificate containing any variation in the caste name will not be accepted.
f) Candidates seeking reservation/relaxation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC/ PwBD/EWS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation/relaxation as per eligibility prescribed in the relevant Rules/instructions. They should also be in possession of all the requisite certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulated in the relevant rules/instructions for such benefits.
g) No change in the community status already indicated in the on-line application by a candidate for this post will be allowed.
h) The formats of certificates for availing reservation under SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD categories, to be submitted by the candidates are enclosed (Annexure-II). Application not supported by valid certificates as above will be summarily rejected.
j) The Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates should possess a latest Disability Certificate issued by a Competent Authority certifying that the degree of disability is not less than 40% of the specified disability. Such certificate shall be subject to verification/re- verification, as may be decided by the Authority.
How to apply
Applicants can apply ONLINE only. The procedure to be followed for filling up the application is given below: –
A) Online Applications:
a). The applicant may visit NHAI website http://www.nhai.gov.in for applying Online. It may be accessed on Google Chrome or Mozila Firefox.
b). Click on the tab About Us → Recruitment → Vacancies → Current → Click on the advertisement of Young Professional (Legal) →Online Application
c). Fill up the form and furnish the requisite informationd). Following documents are required to be uploaded: –
• Photograph – Scanned copy of colour passport sizephotograph in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
• Signature – Scanned copy of signature in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
• Class –X Certificate indicating date of birth in only ‘pdf’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
• Caste/category Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS (as per prescribed format attached) in only ‘pdf’ types not exceeding 1 MB.
• Degree in support of passing in Law in only ‘pdf’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
• Proof of CLAT (PG) 2022 Score card in in only ‘pdf’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
• Proof of experience, if claimed in only ‘pdf’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
• If belonging to PwBD, proof of disability in only ‘pdf’ image types not exceeding 2 MB.
d). Click ‘Next’ button.
e) Application Preview may be seen.
f) Option of ‘Edit’ and final Submit button, are also available.
g) If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click “Submit” button for submitting the application form through Online. The application form Online may be submitted by 09.09.2022 (6:00 PM).
h) After submission of Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” alongwith details entered by the Applicant with subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically.
j) Automatically generated “Application Acknowledgement” would be sent to the E-mail id provided by the Applicant.
k) The applicant is required to keep a copy of “Application Acknowledgement” in safe custody for producing / submitting to NHAI alongwith supporting documents in respect of entries made by applicant with regard to his / her date of birth / educational qualification / SC/ST/OBC-NCL certificate (if applicable)/ EWS/PwBD certificate/Other supporting documents (viz. experience certificate, NOC from the employer, etc.), if applicable.
2) The applicants are advised to fill the ONLINE application form carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned above. It may be noted that the entire selection process shall be carried out on the basis of the entries made by the applicant in his / her application form and no request shall be entertained under any circumstances for any alteration / modification / change in theentries made by the applicant in the application Form.
Note: The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance
without waiting for the closing date.
3) It may be noted that in case of multiple application filled by the applicant, NHAI shall consider only the last application filled by the applicant and the entries made therein shall be taken into consideration for processing the recruitment for the said post. Accordingly, the earlier application(s) submitted by the applicant shall be rejected.
4) The applicants who apply for the post with respect to this advertisement shall not be allowed
to withdraw his/her candidature subsequently.
5) Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the submission of ONLINE applications.
6) Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Minority Communities/ladies/PwBD are especially welcome and should apply in large numbers.
7) Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
8) Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
9) Corrigendum or Addendum or cancellation to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI. Therefore, the Applicants are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly
About National Highways Authority of India
National Highways Authority of India was set up by an act of the Parliament, NHAI Act, 1988 “An Act to provide for the constitution of an Authority for the development, maintenance and management of national highways and for matter connected therewith or incidental thereto”. It has been entrusted with National Highways Development Project, which alongwith other minor projects, has vested in it 50329 kms of National Highways for development, maintenance and management. Our objective is to ensure that all contract awards and procurements conform to the best industry practices with regard to transparency of process, adoption of bid criteria to ensure healthy competition in award of contracts, implementation of projects conform to best quality requirements and the highway system is maintained to ensure best user comfort and convenience.
National Highways are the arterial roads of the country for inter-state movement of passengers and goods. They traverse the length and width of the country connecting the National and State capitals, major ports and rail junctions and link up with border roads and foreign highways. The total length of NH (including expressways) in the country at present is 1,32,499 kms. While Highways/Expressways constitute only about 1.7% of the length of all roads, they carry about 40% of the road traffic.
NHAI is mandated to implement National Highways Development Project (NHDP) which is India’s largest ever Highways Project in a phased manner. The National Highways have a total length of 1,32,499 (approx) km to serve as the arterial network of the country. Although National Highways constitute only about 2 per cent of the road network, it carries 40 per cent of the total road traffic. Rapid expansion of passenger and freight traffic makes it imperative to improve the road network in the country. Accordingly, Government of India launched major initiatives to upgrade and strengthen National Highways through various phases of National Highways Development Project (NHDP).
NHAI Full Form?
National Highways Authority of India
NHAI Official Website?
NHAI Official Address?
NATIONAL HIGHWAYS AUTHORITY OF INDIA
G 5&6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075
NHAI Contact Number?